Our goal is to provide a safe, fun, activity filled evening for our children which will include dinner, a themed craft, games, a movie and a snack. To help ensure that we are able to provide the best care for each child, we ask that each family review and share the Kids Night Out guidelines with their children and any guest. Each month we will be publishing our calendar of events, activities and dinner menu for easy planning.
The Rules of Kids Night Out
- Drop-off at 6:00pm
- Pick-up 9:00pm
- Reservations are mandatory to secure a spot for your child(ren), there are a limited number of spots.
- Reservations must be made by 12:00am Friday | $15.00++ per child.
- If space is available, day of reservations may be made over the phone with the front desk by 3:00pm. There will be a day-of upcharge | $25.00++ per child.
- 2.5 years old, potty trained and older welcome.
- Dinner will be severed between 6:30pm and 7:00pm. Any child(ren) arriving after 7:00pm will not be provided with dinner. NO price adjustments. Parents are welcome to order off restaurant menu and have it delivered to Kids Night Out.
- Kids must wear socks at all times.
- Inappropriate language, derogatory comments and verbal bullying will not be tolerated. Kids Club staff will make determination of appropriateness.
Two finger touching rule for all physical contact between kids for playtime, any roughhousing or wrestling will not be tolerated.
- First Offence: Child will be put in quiet zone for 5 minutes.
- Second Offence: Child will be put into quiet zone and parents will be called.
- Third Offence: Child will need to be picked up immediately, GM notified.
- Any comments, concerns or issues parents have are to be addressed outside of Kids Night Out hours and brought directly to the attention of program director and not to be addressed with Kids Night Out staff. email@example.com
- Electronic Devices are allowed but Kids Night Out staff will not assume responsibility for content, screen time length, device safety or security. Kids Night Out staff reserved the right to remove device if necessary. It will be put away and given to parent at pick up. Children will sit in quiet place while on device and not allowed to share with others.
- Washington State law requires parents to be on property at all times while child(ren) are at Kids Night Out
- All personal items must be labeled with names and are not the responsibility of Kids Night Out staff.